Michigan issues draft MI Healthy Climate Plan, seeks public comments through Feb. 8.
EPA’s new rules will govern methane emissions from new oil and gas industry operation sources, with regulations for existing sources on the horizon.
Michigan's Legislators should consider the increasingly positive business case for supporting the state's Renewable Portfolio Standard before acting to roll it back or eliminate it outright.
EPA proposes new regulations for control of methane during oil and gas production.
Violating environmental law self-reporting obligations can lead to some very expensive fines and penalties.
Public comments on proposed new EPA greenhouse gas rules raise new issues, so agency seeks comments on those issues.
United Nations Climate Summit begins global discussion of responses to Climate Change, Obama administration announces policies to assist development of international programs.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Environmental Regulation
- Environmental Liability
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Clean Water
- Environmental Legislation
- Greenhouse Gases
- Climate Change
- Oil & Gas
- Great Lakes
- Waste Water
- Environmental Justice
- Clean Air
- Carbon Neutrality
- Renewable Energy
- Public Policy
- Regulatory Law
- Underground Storage Tanks (UST)
- Solar Energy
- Hazardous Materials
- Solid Waste
- Natural Gas
- Zoning and Planning
- Commercial Liability
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Lead-based Paint
- Invasive Species
- Shareholder Liability
- Michigan Environmental Protection Act
- Land Use
- Real Estate
- Environmental Protection Agency Issues New PFAS Health Advisories
- Electricity Transmission Success Story in Michigan
- Understanding Gas Price Components and Potential Relief Options
- FERC Incorporates Environmental Justice, Climate Change Considerations in its Policies
- PFOS Advisory Impacting Beef from Michigan Farm
- State Issues Draft MI Healthy Climate Plan, Seeks Public Comment
- EPA Action to Address PFAS in Drinking Water
- Why the Waters of the United States Proposed Rule Matters
- Amid Increasing Water Levels, EGLE Pushes to Minimize Discharges Into Lakes, Rivers
- Cannabis Operations Require Compliance With Environmental Regulations, too