Moving on all fronts, Trump administration has several ways to affect environmental regulations and policy.
New Michigan legislation makes it easier and more affordable for local governments to initiate energy efficiency programs at public facilities and operations.
EPA’s new rules will govern methane emissions from new oil and gas industry operation sources, with regulations for existing sources on the horizon.
United States Supreme Court upholds rule allowing energy users to be paid for not using energy during peak times.
Michigan's Legislators should consider the increasingly positive business case for supporting the state's Renewable Portfolio Standard before acting to roll it back or eliminate it outright.
Changes in Michigan net metering laws should be based on actual data, not conjecture.
Proposed legislative changes to Michigan's net metering policy could dramatically impact the state's renewable energy future.
Supporters and opponents of fracking can all find something they like in the EPA’s draft report on its assessment on the effect of fracking on drinking water resources.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Environmental Regulation
- Environmental Liability
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Clean Water
- Environmental Legislation
- Greenhouse Gases
- Climate Change
- Oil & Gas
- Great Lakes
- Waste Water
- Environmental Justice
- Clean Air
- Carbon Neutrality
- Renewable Energy
- Public Policy
- Regulatory Law
- Underground Storage Tanks (UST)
- Solar Energy
- Hazardous Materials
- Solid Waste
- Natural Gas
- Zoning and Planning
- Commercial Liability
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Lead-based Paint
- Invasive Species
- Shareholder Liability
- Michigan Environmental Protection Act
- Land Use
- Real Estate
- Environmental Protection Agency Issues New PFAS Health Advisories
- Electricity Transmission Success Story in Michigan
- Understanding Gas Price Components and Potential Relief Options
- FERC Incorporates Environmental Justice, Climate Change Considerations in its Policies
- PFOS Advisory Impacting Beef from Michigan Farm
- State Issues Draft MI Healthy Climate Plan, Seeks Public Comment
- EPA Action to Address PFAS in Drinking Water
- Why the Waters of the United States Proposed Rule Matters
- Amid Increasing Water Levels, EGLE Pushes to Minimize Discharges Into Lakes, Rivers
- Cannabis Operations Require Compliance With Environmental Regulations, too