Moving on all fronts, Trump administration has several ways to affect environmental regulations and policy.
New Michigan legislation makes it easier and more affordable for local governments to initiate energy efficiency programs at public facilities and operations.
EPA’s new rules will govern methane emissions from new oil and gas industry operation sources, with regulations for existing sources on the horizon.
United States Supreme Court upholds rule allowing energy users to be paid for not using energy during peak times.
Michigan's Legislators should consider the increasingly positive business case for supporting the state's Renewable Portfolio Standard before acting to roll it back or eliminate it outright.
Changes in Michigan net metering laws should be based on actual data, not conjecture.
Proposed legislative changes to Michigan's net metering policy could dramatically impact the state's renewable energy future.
Supporters and opponents of fracking can all find something they like in the EPA’s draft report on its assessment on the effect of fracking on drinking water resources.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Environmental Regulation
- Renewable Energy
- Clean Water
- Environmental Liability
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Greenhouse Gases
- Great Lakes
- Waste Water
- Climate Change
- Oil & Gas
- Clean Air
- Public Policy
- Environmental Justice
- Carbon Neutrality
- Underground Storage Tanks (UST)
- Solar Energy
- Regulatory Law
- Hazardous Materials
- Solid Waste
- Natural Gas
- Zoning and Planning
- Commercial Liability
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Lead-based Paint
- Invasive Species
- Shareholder Liability
- Michigan Environmental Protection Act
- Land Use
- Real Estate
- Hydrogen – What is it Good for and Why Should I Care?
- What You Can do to Prepare for Likely Impacts of EPA's Proposed Rulemaking for PFAS Chemicals
- EPA Proposes to Treat PFAS Chemicals as Hazardous Substances
- Framing the Future – Bans on New Gasoline-powered Vehicle Sales, Turning Mandates Into Opportunities
- Environmental Protection Agency Issues New PFAS Health Advisories
- Electricity Transmission Success Story in Michigan
- Understanding Gas Price Components and Potential Relief Options
- FERC Incorporates Environmental Justice, Climate Change Considerations in its Policies
- PFOS Advisory Impacting Beef from Michigan Farm
- State Issues Draft MI Healthy Climate Plan, Seeks Public Comment