The EPA addresses unregulated contaminants, including PFAS, in its new drinking water monitoring rule and invites public input.
A proposed rule governing uncontrolled discharges of raw sewage into surface waters waits review by the new administration.
Michigan, Ohio and Ontario work together to stop emission of contaminants that feed algae blooms in Lake Erie.
EPA must strengthen rule controlling introduction of invasive species into US waters through ballast discharge.
Detroit regional water system deal punctuates the need for regional cooperation and infrastructure investment, here and across the United States.
Certain industrial facilities need to develop plans to handle their potentially contaminated wastewater.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Environmental Regulation
- Renewable Energy
- Clean Water
- Environmental Liability
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Greenhouse Gases
- Great Lakes
- Waste Water
- Climate Change
- Oil & Gas
- Clean Air
- Public Policy
- Environmental Justice
- Carbon Neutrality
- Underground Storage Tanks (UST)
- Solar Energy
- Regulatory Law
- Hazardous Materials
- Solid Waste
- Natural Gas
- Zoning and Planning
- Commercial Liability
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Lead-based Paint
- Invasive Species
- Shareholder Liability
- Michigan Environmental Protection Act
- Land Use
- Real Estate
- Hydrogen – What is it Good for and Why Should I Care?
- What You Can do to Prepare for Likely Impacts of EPA's Proposed Rulemaking for PFAS Chemicals
- EPA Proposes to Treat PFAS Chemicals as Hazardous Substances
- Framing the Future – Bans on New Gasoline-powered Vehicle Sales, Turning Mandates Into Opportunities
- Environmental Protection Agency Issues New PFAS Health Advisories
- Electricity Transmission Success Story in Michigan
- Understanding Gas Price Components and Potential Relief Options
- FERC Incorporates Environmental Justice, Climate Change Considerations in its Policies
- PFOS Advisory Impacting Beef from Michigan Farm
- State Issues Draft MI Healthy Climate Plan, Seeks Public Comment