EPA’s new rules will govern methane emissions from new oil and gas industry operation sources, with regulations for existing sources on the horizon.
Underground storage tank owners and operators can apply for funds to help pay cleanup costs for release of materials into environment.
United States Supreme Court upholds rule allowing energy users to be paid for not using energy during peak times.
Michigan's Legislators should consider the increasingly positive business case for supporting the state's Renewable Portfolio Standard before acting to roll it back or eliminate it outright.
President Obama signs legislation to fund significant infrastructure investments, which translates to big benefits for Michigan roads.
Our access to drinking water is almost assumed, but how do we know it is safe?
Upwind states will have to control ground level ozone inducing air emissions to help downwind states comply with the Clean Air Act.
Michigan, Ohio and Ontario work together to stop emission of contaminants that feed algae blooms in Lake Erie.
Federal appellate court blocks EPA’s rule defining “Waters of the United States” for the purposes of the Clean Water Act.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Environmental Regulation
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Clean Air
- Clean Water
- Regulatory Law
- Renewable Energy
- Environmental Legislation
- Public Policy
- Environmental Liability
- Waste Water
- Greenhouse Gases
- Underground Storage Tanks (UST)
- Solar Energy
- Hazardous Materials
- Climate Change
- Great Lakes
- Oil & Gas
- Solid Waste
- Natural Gas
- Zoning and Planning
- Commercial Liability
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Lead-based Paint
- Invasive Species
- Shareholder Liability
- Michigan Environmental Protection Act
- Land Use
- Real Estate
- Assessing Impact of Michigan’s Cannabis Industry on State’s Electric Grid Requires Data, Planning
- New Administration Moves Quickly on Environmental Front
- New Administration Delays Sewage Overflow Rule for More Study
- Michigan Lawmakers Ease Access to Underground Storage Tank Clean-up Funds
- Renewable Energy Poised to Thrive Under any White House
- HUD Proposes New Lead-based Paint Rule to Protect Kids
- EPA Turns to Mandatory Victim's Restitution Act to Recover Costs
- Great Lakes Compact Worked as Designed in Diversion Approval
- Ballast Water Bill at Risk of Becoming Law Without Debate
- New Michigan Policies Make Energy Efficiency a Priority