As part of its PFAS strategic roadmap, U.S. EPA issues new lifetime PFAS drinking water health advisories.
Eco- and flight-friendly powerline installation proposed near airport in northern lower Michigan.
Before you see red at the pump, take a few moments to understand gas price components and potential relief options.
Now is the time to let the federal government know what you think about policy changes for how FERC will consider future natural gas projects.
State regulators issue joint advisory about PFOS contamination resulting from biosolids used for nutrients at Michigan cattle farm.
Michigan issues draft MI Healthy Climate Plan, seeks public comments through Feb. 8.
The EPA addresses unregulated contaminants, including PFAS, in its new drinking water monitoring rule and invites public input.
The proposed new definition of “Waters of the United States” by the EPA and USACE could have significant environmental ramifications for your property, operations or activities.
State of Michigan requests holders of National Pollution Discharge Elimination System permits to conduct "vulnerability analysis" to minimize impact on Great Lakes water levels.
Like other requirements, environmental regulations apply to medicinal and recreational cannabis businesses too.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Environmental Regulation
- Environmental Liability
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Clean Water
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Greenhouse Gases
- Climate Change
- Great Lakes
- Waste Water
- Oil & Gas
- Clean Air
- Environmental Justice
- Renewable Energy
- Carbon Neutrality
- Public Policy
- Regulatory Law
- Underground Storage Tanks (UST)
- Solar Energy
- Hazardous Materials
- Solid Waste
- Natural Gas
- Zoning and Planning
- Commercial Liability
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Lead-based Paint
- Invasive Species
- Michigan Environmental Protection Act
- Shareholder Liability
- Land Use
- Real Estate
- Environmental Protection Agency Issues New PFAS Health Advisories
- Electricity Transmission Success Story in Michigan
- Understanding Gas Price Components and Potential Relief Options
- FERC Incorporates Environmental Justice, Climate Change Considerations in its Policies
- PFOS Advisory Impacting Beef from Michigan Farm
- State Issues Draft MI Healthy Climate Plan, Seeks Public Comment
- EPA Action to Address PFAS in Drinking Water
- Why the Waters of the United States Proposed Rule Matters
- Amid Increasing Water Levels, EGLE Pushes to Minimize Discharges Into Lakes, Rivers
- Cannabis Operations Require Compliance With Environmental Regulations, too