Businesses and municipalities that could be impacted by the EPA’s proposed rulemaking for PFAS chemicals should take steps now to prepare.
Environmental Protection Agency proposes new rules to treat PFAS chemicals as hazardous.
State laws and regulations continue to drive the scope and speed of clean car adoption related measures nationwide.
As part of its PFAS strategic roadmap, U.S. EPA issues new lifetime PFAS drinking water health advisories.
Eco- and flight-friendly powerline installation proposed near airport in northern lower Michigan.
Before you see red at the pump, take a few moments to understand gas price components and potential relief options.
Now is the time to let the federal government know what you think about policy changes for how FERC will consider future natural gas projects.
State regulators issue joint advisory about PFOS contamination resulting from biosolids used for nutrients at Michigan cattle farm.
Michigan issues draft MI Healthy Climate Plan, seeks public comments through Feb. 8.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Environmental Regulation
- Clean Water
- Environmental Liability
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Environmental Legislation
- Greenhouse Gases
- Great Lakes
- Climate Change
- Waste Water
- Oil & Gas
- Clean Air
- Renewable Energy
- Environmental Justice
- Public Policy
- Carbon Neutrality
- Underground Storage Tanks (UST)
- Regulatory Law
- Solar Energy
- Hazardous Materials
- Solid Waste
- Natural Gas
- Zoning and Planning
- Commercial Liability
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Lead-based Paint
- Invasive Species
- Michigan Environmental Protection Act
- Shareholder Liability
- Land Use
- Real Estate
- What You Can do to Prepare for Likely Impacts of EPA's Proposed Rulemaking for PFAS Chemicals
- EPA Proposes to Treat PFAS Chemicals as Hazardous Substances
- Framing the Future – Bans on New Gasoline-powered Vehicle Sales, Turning Mandates Into Opportunities
- Environmental Protection Agency Issues New PFAS Health Advisories
- Electricity Transmission Success Story in Michigan
- Understanding Gas Price Components and Potential Relief Options
- FERC Incorporates Environmental Justice, Climate Change Considerations in its Policies
- PFOS Advisory Impacting Beef from Michigan Farm
- State Issues Draft MI Healthy Climate Plan, Seeks Public Comment
- EPA Action to Address PFAS in Drinking Water