Posts in Bankruptcy.
Court rules rent payments are not necessarily cash collateral a debtor can use in bankruptcy.
Bankruptcy Court Rules Surrender of Title not Determinative of Mobile Home’s Status as Real Estate or Personal Property
Ohio title agents dealing with mobile homes must take into consideration whether they are “affixed” to real property prior to surrendering title.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Mortgages
- Commercial Loans
- Real Estate
- Business Risk Management
- Commercial Liability
- Title Insurance
- Commercial Leasing
- Fraud Activity
- Residential Liability
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Cyber Attack
- Letter of Intent
- Mineral Rights
- Construction Liens
- Redemption is Redemption is Redemption
- The Emerging Landlord and Cannabis Tenant Relationship – A Starting Point for Michigan Landlords
- Enforcing an Unsigned Guaranty – the Leading Object Rule
- Title Curative Treatment Tops Firm’s List of FAQs
- The Text That Did Not Bark
- Does a Borrower’s Spouse Need to Sign a Commercial Mortgage in Ohio?
- Proceed With Caution When Considering CMBS Loans
- Delinquent Taxpayer Beware: A Deal May Not Be A Deal
- Could Time-Barred Debts Secured by Mortgages Rise from the Grave?
- 3 Tax Traps to Avoid When Buying Commercial Property