The managing partner of the firm’s Chicago, Illinois office, Amelia A. Bower is a member of the firm’s Title Insurance Law Practice Group.
Ms. Bower maintains a multi-state practice in Illinois and Ohio where she represents ...
Lisa A. Hall is a partner in Plunkett Cooney’s Grand Rapids office who maintains a wide ranging practice that includes expertise in banking law, commercial litigation, creditors’ rights, municipal liability and real estate ...
A partner in Plunkett Cooney's Chicago office, James A. Larson serves as Co-Leader of Plunkett Cooney's Real Estate Litigation and Title Insurance Practice Group. He is an accomplished real estate and commercial litigation ...
David A. Lerner is a partner in the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office and a member of Plunkett Cooney’s Banking, Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Practice Group.
Mr. Lerner has represented banks, other financial institutions ...
- Of Counsel
Jack S. Levey has literally "written the book" on Ohio real estate law. A co-author of "Baldwin's Ohio Practice, Ohio Real Estate Law," he is recognized as a leading commercial real estate attorney, successfully negotiating and ...
David L. Van Slyke is a partner in Plunkett Cooney's Columbus, Ohio office who serves as Co-Leader of the firm's Real Estate Litigation & Title Insurance Practice Group. His practice focus includes general litigation, title ...
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Real Estate
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Mortgages
- Title Insurance
- Commercial Loans
- Business Risk Management
- Commercial Liability
- Commercial Leasing
- Fraud Activity
- Residential Liability
- Cyber Attack
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Letter of Intent
- Construction Liens
- Mineral Rights
- The Emerging Landlord and Cannabis Tenant Relationship – A Starting Point for Michigan Landlords
- Enforcing an Unsigned Guaranty – the Leading Object Rule
- Title Curative Treatment Tops Firm’s List of FAQs
- The Text That Did Not Bark
- Does a Borrower’s Spouse Need to Sign a Commercial Mortgage in Ohio?
- Proceed With Caution When Considering CMBS Loans
- Delinquent Taxpayer Beware: A Deal May Not Be A Deal
- Could Time-Barred Debts Secured by Mortgages Rise from the Grave?
- 3 Tax Traps to Avoid When Buying Commercial Property
- 7 Things to Check Before Listing with AIRBNB