Matthew J. Boettcher is a partner in the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office and Co-Leader of Plunkett Cooney’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group. He concentrates his practice in the area of commercial litigation with ...
The managing partner of the firm’s Chicago, Illinois office, Amelia A. Bower is a member of the firm’s Title Insurance Law Practice Group.
Ms. Bower maintains a multi-state practice in Illinois and Ohio where she represents ...
Lisa A. Hall is a partner in Plunkett Cooney’s Grand Rapids office who maintains a wide ranging practice that includes expertise in banking law, commercial litigation, creditors’ rights, municipal liability and real estate ...
A partner in Plunkett Cooney's Chicago office, James A. Larson serves as Co-Leader of Plunkett Cooney's Real Estate Litigation and Title Insurance Practice Group. He is an accomplished real estate and commercial litigation ...
David A. Lerner is a partner in the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office and a member of Plunkett Cooney’s Banking, Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Practice Group.
Mr. Lerner has represented banks, other financial institutions ...
David L. Van Slyke is a partner in Plunkett Cooney's Columbus, Ohio office who serves as Co-Leader of the firm's Real Estate Litigation & Title Insurance Practice Group. His practice focus includes general litigation, title ...
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Mortgages
- Commercial Loans
- Real Estate
- Business Risk Management
- Commercial Liability
- Title Insurance
- Commercial Leasing
- Fraud Activity
- Residential Liability
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Cyber Attack
- Letter of Intent
- Mineral Rights
- Construction Liens
- Redemption is Redemption is Redemption
- The Emerging Landlord and Cannabis Tenant Relationship – A Starting Point for Michigan Landlords
- Enforcing an Unsigned Guaranty – the Leading Object Rule
- Title Curative Treatment Tops Firm’s List of FAQs
- The Text That Did Not Bark
- Does a Borrower’s Spouse Need to Sign a Commercial Mortgage in Ohio?
- Proceed With Caution When Considering CMBS Loans
- Delinquent Taxpayer Beware: A Deal May Not Be A Deal
- Could Time-Barred Debts Secured by Mortgages Rise from the Grave?
- 3 Tax Traps to Avoid When Buying Commercial Property