Matthew J. Boettcher is a partner in the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office and Co-leader of Plunkett Cooney’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group. He concentrates his practice in the area of commercial litigation with ...
Amelia A. Bower is a member of the firm’s Real Estate Litigation & Title Insurance Practice Group who maintains a multi-state practice in Ohio and Illinois.
Ms. Bower represents clients in the areas of title insurance litigation ...
Lisa A. Hall is a partner in Plunkett Cooney’s Grand Rapids office who maintains a wide ranging practice that includes expertise in banking law, commercial litigation, creditors’ rights, liquor licensing, municipal ...
A partner in Plunkett Cooney's Chicago office, James A. Larson serves as Co-Leader of Plunkett Cooney's Real Estate Litigation and Title Insurance Practice Group. He is an accomplished real estate and commercial litigation ...
David A. Lerner is a partner in the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office and a member of Plunkett Cooney’s Banking, Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Practice Group.
Mr. Lerner has represented banks, other financial institutions ...
David L. Van Slyke is a partner in Plunkett Cooney's Columbus, Ohio office who serves as Co-leader of the firm's Real Estate Litigation & Title Insurance Practice Group. His practice focus includes general litigation, title ...
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate Mortgages
- Real Estate
- Commercial Loans
- Business Risk Management
- Title Insurance
- Commercial Liability
- Commercial Leasing
- Fraud Activity
- Residential Liability
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Cyber Attack
- Letter of Intent
- Construction Liens
- Mineral Rights
- Murky Days Ahead for Real Estate, Title Insurance Industries During COVID-19 Era
- Redemption is Redemption is Redemption
- The Emerging Landlord and Cannabis Tenant Relationship – A Starting Point for Michigan Landlords
- Enforcing an Unsigned Guaranty – the Leading Object Rule
- Title Curative Treatment Tops Firm’s List of FAQs
- The Text That Did Not Bark
- Does a Borrower’s Spouse Need to Sign a Commercial Mortgage in Ohio?
- Proceed With Caution When Considering CMBS Loans
- Delinquent Taxpayer Beware: A Deal May Not Be A Deal
- Could Time-Barred Debts Secured by Mortgages Rise from the Grave?