Marisa R. Brunetti is a member of the firm's Torts & Litigation Practice Group who focuses her practice on general litigation, including toxic torts, business disputes, product liability, breach of contract, antitrust, and ...
Matthew W. Cross is a Co-leader of Plunkett Cooney’s Torts & Litigation Practice Group. He focuses his practice primarily in the areas of insurance defense litigation, municipal law and election law.
Mr. Cross has experience ...
Sandra J. Densham is a partner in the firm’s Grand Rapids office who focuses her practice in the area of general defense litigation, including product, premises and motor vehicle liability, as well as marine and recreational ...
A member of Plunkett Cooney’s Detroit office, Chelsea B. Gallagher maintains a wide ranging practice that includes the defense of litigation involving transportation, general civil and environmental liability.
Brian T. McGorisk is a partner in Plunkett Cooney’s Flint office. He represents a variety of different clients in many areas of the law.
Mr. McGorisk represents health-related organizations, financial institutions ...
The managing partner of Plunkett Cooney's Indianapolis office, Pamela A. Paige maintains a diverse practice in the areas of banking, insurance coverage and general litigation, including claims involving creditors' rights ...
Christopher J. Scott is a partner in the firm's Flint office who focuses his practice in all areas of law concerning personal injury, property damage or commercial liability, including premises liability, construction liability ...
Aleanna B. Siacon is a member of Plunkett Cooney's Torts & Litigation and Governmental Law practice groups. She maintains a diverse litigation practice that includes the defense of premises liability, personal injury, municipal ...
Nicholas W. Siewert is a member of Plunkett Cooney's Product Liability, Torts & Litigation and Construction Law practice groups. His experience includes handling matters involving premises liability, product liability and ...
Richard G. Szymczak is a member of Plunkett Cooney’s Torts & Litigation Practice Group who has extensive expertise in the areas of commercial litigation, including banking and real estate disputes, and the defense of complicated ...
- Civil Litigation
- Property Liability
- Premises Liability
- Litigation Discovery
- Fraud Activity
- Fire Claims
- General Liability
- Residential Liability
- Appellate Law
- Motor Vehicle Liability
- Commercial Liability
- Governmental Immunity
- Water Loss Claims
- Contractor Liability
- Design Defect
- Lost Earnings
- Industrial Liability
- Video Recording
- Retail Liability
- insurance policy
- Commercial Real Estate
- Open & Obvious Doctrine
- Snow & Ice Claims
- Professional Liability
- Open & Obvious
- Liquor Liability
- Risk Management
- Business Risk Management
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Auto Liability
- Judicial Estoppel
- No Fault Liability
- Trucking Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Real Estate
- FDA Regulations
- Food Law
- Foodservice & Hospitality
- Regulatory Law
- Constructive Notice
- Property Claims Professionals can Minimize Paying Penalty Interest by Doing This
- Arc Mapping Provides Key Fire Insurance Claim Cause and Origin Information
- If the Bark is Just as Bad as the Bite, is Open and Obvious a Possible Defense?
- Explosions – Sometimes They Need an Introduction
- Design Defect Claims Cannot Defeat a Defense of Governmental Immunity Under Public-Building Exception
- Fire Investigations and the Internet of Things
- Michigan Court of Appeals Addresses Recoverability of Lost Earnings in Wrongful Death Cases Involving Minors
- Dust Bunnies Could do Much More Than Take a Licking in Commercial, Industrial Settings
- Lithium-ion Batteries Challenge Investigators to Determine Causation in Fire Claims
- Failure to Understand Contract Fire Provisions Could Burn Construction Contractors