Karen E. Beach is a member of the Appellate Law Practice Group of Plunkett Cooney, which is one of the few firms in the Midwest with a dedicated team of appellate law practitioners.
Admitted to practice in the state and federal courts in ...
Margaret A. Czuchaj is a member of the firm's Torts & Litigation Practice Group who focuses her practice in the areas of premises and retail liability, as well as claims related to first and third party auto negligence.
Ms. Czuchaj ...
Matthew J. High is a member of the firm's Torts & Litigation and Labor & Employment Law practice groups.
Mr. High represents clients directly and through their insurance providers in litigation involving premises liability ...
Brian T. McGorisk is a partner in Plunkett Cooney’s Flint office. He represents a variety of different clients in many areas of the law.
Mr. McGorisk represents health-related organizations, financial institutions ...
An attorney in Plunkett Cooney's Bloomfield Hills office, Brian K. Mitzel is a member of the firm's Torts & Litigation Practice Group. He concentrates his litigation practice primarily in the areas of premises liability, property ...
Christopher J. Scott is a partner in the firm's Flint office who focuses his practice in all areas of law concerning personal injury, property damage or commercial liability, including premises liability, construction ...
Richard G. Szymczak is a member of Plunkett Cooney’s Litigation Practice Group who has extensive expertise in the areas of commercial litigation, including banking and real estate disputes, and the defense of complicated ...
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Premises Liability
- Retail Liability
- Commercial Real Estate
- Open & Obvious
- Open & Obvious Doctrine
- Snow & Ice Claims
- Liquor Liability
- Risk Management
- Residential Liability
- Real Estate
- Business Risk Management
- FDA Regulations
- Food Law
- Foodservice & Hospitality
- Regulatory Law
- Constructive Notice
- Governmental Immunity
- Motor Vehicle Liability
- Court Reinforces Principle That Landowners Generally Have no Duty to Prevent Criminal Acts
- Don't Drink and File... a Lawsuit
- Michigan Court of Appeals Affirms Black Ice Remains Open and Obvious
- Phantom Employees Create a 'Question of Fact' for Notice Defense
- Social Media can Derail Defense of Your Premises Liability Case
- The Down and Dirty on Manufacturing Clean Foods, Using Clean Labeling
- Heads up! Baseball, Hotdogs and… Personal Risk at the Ball Park?
- Court Reluctantly Confirms Open and Obvious Doctrine in Ordinary Negligence Claims Involving Snow and Ice
- Low Light and Black Ice Does Not Avoid Open and Obvious
- Gift of the Magi-ority: Supreme Court Hands Premises Owners Golden Opinion on Notice Defense