Alannah M. Buford-Kamerman, a member of the firm’s East Lansing office and the Tort & Litigation Practice Group, focuses her practice in the areas of municipal law and general liability defense.
Ms. Buford-Kamerman represents ...
Margaret A. Czuchaj is a member of the firm's Torts & Litigation Practice Group who focuses her practice in the areas of premises and retail liability, as well as claims related to first and third party auto negligence.
Ms. Czuchaj ...
Brian T. McGorisk is a partner in Plunkett Cooney’s Flint office. He represents a variety of different clients in many areas of the law.
Mr. McGorisk represents health-related organizations, financial institutions ...
Christopher J. Scott is a partner in the firm's Flint office who focuses his practice in all areas of law concerning personal injury, property damage or commercial liability, including premises liability, construction ...
Richard G. Szymczak is a member of Plunkett Cooney’s Litigation Practice Group who has extensive expertise in the areas of commercial litigation, including banking and real estate disputes, and the defense of complicated ...
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Premises Liability
- Commercial Real Estate
- Litigation Discovery
- Retail Liability
- Open & Obvious Doctrine
- Open & Obvious
- Snow & Ice Claims
- Risk Management
- Liquor Liability
- Residential Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Real Estate
- FDA Regulations
- Food Law
- Foodservice & Hospitality
- Regulatory Law
- Constructive Notice
- Governmental Immunity
- Motor Vehicle Liability
- New Supreme Court Discovery Rule Places Emphasis on Proportionality Over Relevance
- Court Reinforces Principle That Landowners Generally Have no Duty to Prevent Criminal Acts
- Don't Drink and File... a Lawsuit
- Michigan Court of Appeals Affirms Black Ice Remains Open and Obvious
- Phantom Employees Create a 'Question of Fact' for Notice Defense
- Social Media can Derail Defense of Your Premises Liability Case
- The Down and Dirty on Manufacturing Clean Foods, Using Clean Labeling
- Heads up! Baseball, Hotdogs and… Personal Risk at the Ball Park?
- Court Reluctantly Confirms Open and Obvious Doctrine in Ordinary Negligence Claims Involving Snow and Ice
- Low Light and Black Ice Does Not Avoid Open and Obvious