A partner in the firm's Bloomfield Hills office, Abe Barlaskar concentrates his litigation practice on defending insurers and personal line carriers, rental car companies, trucking companies, and corporations and ...
Alannah M. Buford-Kamerman, an associate in the firm’s Lansing office, is a member of the Tort & Litigation and Governmental Law practice groups.
Ms. Buford-Kamerman represents national insurance carriers, big box companies ...
Matthew W. Cross is an associate in Plunkett Cooney’s Petoskey, Michigan office who focuses his practice in the areas of insurance defense litigation and municipal law.
Mr. Cross has experience handling an array of claims ...
Sandra J. Densham is a partner in the firm’s Grand Rapids office who focuses her practice in the area of general defense litigation, including product, premises and motor vehicle liability, as well as marine and recreational ...
Brian T. McGorisk is a partner in Plunkett Cooney’s Flint office. He represents a variety of different clients in many areas of the law.
Mr. McGorisk represents health-related organizations, financial institutions ...
Christopher J. Scott is a partner in the firm's Flint office who focuses his practice in all areas of law concerning personal injury, property damage or commercial liability, including premises liability, construction ...
Richard G. Szymczak is a member of Plunkett Cooney’s Torts & Litigation Practice Group who has extensive expertise in the areas of commercial litigation, including banking and real estate disputes, and the defense of complicated ...
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Premises Liability
- Litigation Discovery
- Civil Litigation
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- Residential Liability
- Contractor Liability
- Property Liability
- Retail Liability
- Commercial Real Estate
- General Liability
- Open & Obvious Doctrine
- Motor Vehicle Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Snow & Ice Claims
- Open & Obvious
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Commercial Liability
- Risk Management
- Auto Liability
- Judicial Estoppel
- No Fault Liability
- Trucking Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Business Risk Management
- Real Estate
- FDA Regulations
- Food Law
- Foodservice & Hospitality
- Regulatory Law
- Constructive Notice
- Governmental Immunity
- Court Ruling Bans Cameras, Allows Observers for Independent Medical Exams
- Appellate Court ‘Loans’ Temporary Possessory Rights to Contractor, Allowing it to Assert Premises Liability Defenses
- Appellate Court Holds Sporting Event Rules Violations Not Necessarily Reckless Misconduct
- Warehouse Clubs Should Consider Arbitration for Member Disputes
- Truck Driver’s Bodily Injury Claim Barred by his Bankruptcy Case
- Intoxication Bars College Student’s Estate from Wrongful Death Action
- New Supreme Court Discovery Rule Places Emphasis on Proportionality Over Relevance
- Court Reinforces Principle That Landowners Generally Have no Duty to Prevent Criminal Acts
- Don't Drink and File... a Lawsuit
- Michigan Court of Appeals Affirms Black Ice Remains Open and Obvious