Marisa R. Brunetti is a member of the firm's Torts & Litigation and Construction Law Practice Groups. She maintains a diverse litigation practice that includes products liability, general negligence, business disputes, Title IX ...
Sandra J. Densham is a partner in the firm’s Grand Rapids office who focuses her practice in the area of general defense litigation, including product, premises and motor vehicle liability, as well as marine and recreational ...
A member of Plunkett Cooney’s Board of Directors, Jeffrey C. Gerish practices in the areas of appellate law, insurance coverage, commercial litigation, employment litigation and medical malpractice.
Mr. Gerish is a co-leader ...
A member of Plunkett Cooney’s Detroit office, Chelsea B. Gallagher Hughes maintains a wide ranging practice that includes the defense of litigation involving transportation, general civil and environmental liability.
Alyssa C. Kennedy is a member of Plunkett Cooney's Torts & Litigation and Medical Litigation practice groups. She maintains a wide-ranging litigation practice that includes the defense of premises liability, toxic torts ...
Robert A. Marzano currently serves as Co-leader of Plunkett Cooney’s Torts & Litigation Practice Group, which includes more than 40 attorneys across three states. As a member of the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office, Mr. Marzano ...
Brian T. McGorisk is a partner in Plunkett Cooney’s Flint office. He represents a variety of different clients in many areas of the law.
Mr. McGorisk represents health-related organizations, financial institutions ...
The managing partner of Plunkett Cooney's Indianapolis office, Pamela A. Paige maintains a diverse practice in the areas of banking, insurance coverage and general litigation, including claims involving creditors' rights ...
Christopher J. Scott is a partner in the firm's Flint office who focuses his practice in all areas of law concerning personal injury, property damage or commercial liability, including premises liability, construction liability ...
Aleanna B. Siacon is a member of Plunkett Cooney's Torts & Litigation and Governmental Law practice groups. She maintains a diverse litigation practice that includes the defense of premises liability, personal injury, municipal ...
Richard G. Szymczak is a member of Plunkett Cooney’s Torts & Litigation Practice Group who has extensive expertise in the areas of commercial litigation, including banking and real estate disputes, and the defense of complicated ...
- Premises Liability
- Civil Litigation
- Property Liability
- Litigation Discovery
- Appellate Law
- Fire Claims
- Residential Liability
- insurance policy
- General Liability
- Motor Vehicle Liability
- Commercial Liability
- Fraud Activity
- Water Loss Claims
- Marine Liability
- Maritime Law
- Governmental Immunity
- Contractor Liability
- Artificial Intelligence
- Retail Liability
- Design Defect
- Lost Earnings
- Industrial Liability
- Commercial Real Estate
- Video Recording
- Open & Obvious Doctrine
- Snow & Ice Claims
- Open & Obvious
- Professional Liability
- Risk Management
- Liquor Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Auto Liability
- Judicial Estoppel
- No Fault Liability
- Trucking Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Real Estate
- FDA Regulations
- Food Law
- Foodservice & Hospitality
- Regulatory Law
- Constructive Notice
- Post-Open and Obvious: What Property Owners Can Do to Protect Themselves
- Lessons in Civil Procedure and Civility from a Surprising Source: Barbie
- ‘Open and Obvious’ Falls, Restoring Focus on ‘Notice’ Defense in Michigan Premises Liability Cases
- Insurance Provider’s ‘Satisfaction’ Maketh the Proof of Loss
- The High Seas and High Risks of Lithium Batteries
- Uniform Trade Practices Act Requires Timely Payment of Property Claims
- Michigan Supreme Court Eliminates 'Open and Obvious' Defense in Premises Liability Cases
- Failure to Pay First-Party Property Claims Timely Can Prove Costly Under the Uniform Trade Practices Act
- Is Artificial Intelligence Jeopardizing the Attorney-Client Privilege in Your Case?
- Property Claims Professionals can Minimize Paying Penalty Interest by Doing This