Theodore L. Degenhardt IV
- Licensed Since: 2016
- Joined Firm: 2016
Detroit, MI 48226
Areas of Practice
Honors & Awards
- Law Review
- Dean's Honor Society
- Book Awards: Research and Writing, Constitutional Law, Secured Transactions
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D., 2012
- Michigan State University, B.A., 2009
Bar & Court Admissions
- Michigan, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2016
Theodore L. Degenhardt IV is a member of the firm's Detroit office who focuses his practice in various areas of insurance coverage and complex litigation, including construction law, product liability and fire and property damage litigation.
Mr. Degenhardt represents several major property and casualty insurance companies in coverage cases throughout the Midwest. His coverage work includes handling a variety of issues, including environmental contamination, construction defect, advertising injury, commercial crime, and property losses and business interruption losses.
Mr. Degenhardt’s clients include product manufacturers, general contractors, construction managers, transportation firms, property restoration and remediation firms, commercial property owners and managers.
- Oakland County Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Children's Leukemia Foundation of Michigan (Young Professionals Advisory Board)
- Alpha Tao Omega
- Alpha Sigma Nu