Sara D. Corbello
- Licensed Since: 2010
- Joined Firm: 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Areas of Practice
Honors & Awards
- Certificates of Merit: Property II, Professional Responsibility and Ethics
- Oakland County Circuit Court, Hon. Michael D. Warren, Senior Judicial Clerk, 2008 – 2010
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, cum laude, J.D., 2010
- Michigan State University, cum laude, B.S., 2005
Bar & Court Admissions
- Michigan, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2018
Sara D. Corbello is a member of the firm's Bloomfield Hills office who practices primarily in the area of insurance law.
Ms. Corbello represents several major property and casualty insurance companies in coverage cases throughout the Midwest. Her coverage work includes handling a variety of issues, including environmental contamination, construction defect and high-exposure product liability claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Corbello worked as an in-house insurance defense attorney for a global property and casualty insurer where she represented the company and its policyholders in civil litigation claims involving personal injury and property damage. Ms. Corbello is also a former senior judicial clerk to the Honorable Michael D. Warren of the Oakland County Sixth Circuit Court.
Representative Client Work
- Represented a Big Three automotive OEM in complex, high-exposure automotive class action, product liability, and commercial litigation cases in state, federal and international jurisdictions
- Represented Big Three automotive OEMs in general civil liability matters involving automobile negligence and manufacturing facility premises defect claims.
- Member of multiple trial teams achieving No Cause verdicts in high-exposure automobile negligence actions on behalf of a Big Three automotive OEM
- Obtained summary disposition on behalf of automotive OEM in premises liability and emotional distress case in which the plaintiff sought to recover damages exceeding $5 million
- State Bar of Michigan
- Little Lambs at Christ Church Cranbrook, Parental Advisory Committee (Chairperson)