Celeste C. Kinney
- Licensed Since: 2018
- Joined Firm: 2017
Detroit, MI 48226
Honors & Awards
- Book Awards: Applied Legal Theory & Analysis, Trial Practice, Litigation Technology, Education Law
- Moot Court Board of Advocates, National Team Member
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, cum laude, J.D., 2018
- University of Michigan, B.A., 2015
Bar & Court Admissions
- Michigan, 2018
A member of the firm's Detroit office, Celeste C. Kinney will spend approximately the next two years working as a judicial law clerk at the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan. She will return to Plunkett Cooney in September 2020.
Ms. Kinney is a former judicial intern to the Hon. Sean F. Cox of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan in Detroit. She also served as a judicial intern to the Hon. Denise Page Hood of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan in Detroit.
Admitted to practice in Michigan, Ms. Kinney graduated, cum laude, from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law in 2018. While there, she worked as a student attorney with the State Appellate Defenders Office Criminal Advocacy Clinic. Ms. Kinney received her undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan in 2015.
- Detroit Bar Association
- Wolverine Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan