D’Antae D. Gooden
- Licensed Since: 2018
- Joined Firm: 2018
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304
Areas of Practice
Honors & Awards
- Detroit Mercy Law Dean’s Fellow
- Moot Court Board of Advocates
- Book Awards: Advanced Advocacy, Employment Litigation
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, cum laude, J.D., 2018
- Michigan State University, magna cum laude, B.A., 2015
Bar & Court Admissions
- Michigan, 2018
D’Antae D. Gooden is an associate in the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office who focuses his litigation practice in the areas of third-party motor vehicle negligence, no fault law, premises liability and employment litigation.
Mr. Gooden has experience handling first-party PIP claims, third-party auto negligence claims, as well as cases involving alleged fraud and suspicious insured claims related to motor vehicle accidents. Mr. Gooden also has experience handling matters that include allegations of discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation and civil rights claims brought under federal and state statutes.
Admitted to the State Bar of Michigan, Mr. Gooden graduated, cum laude, from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law in 2018. Mr. Gooden received his undergraduate degree from Michigan State University in 2015.
REPRESENTATIVE CLIENT WORK
- Successfully obtained a dismissal for a municipal client involved in a tax assessment dispute with a local business
- D. Augustus Straker Bar Association
- Wolverine Bar Association
- Detroit Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan