Plunkett Cooney’s Tax Law Practice Group provides comprehensive services to businesses and individuals in this complex and ever-changing area of the law.
The firm’s services include representation during tax audits, appeals and litigation; business tax planning; international tax issues; estate and gift tax counsel; defense against criminal tax and banking charges; and everything in between.
Members of the firm’s Tax Law Practice Group include attorneys with specialized knowledge of tax law, advanced degrees in taxation and diverse work experience, including previous service as legal counsel for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). This unique combination of legal acumen and insider IRS knowledge helps set Plunkett Cooney apart and allows its attorneys to tackle even the most challenging taxation cases.
Feel free to review all of the firm’s services as outlined under this section of the website. Alternatively, please feel free to contact any member of Plunkett Cooney’s Tax Law Practice Group for a free initial consultation.
- Shamoun appointed to state's cannabis regulation advisory group
- Business Publication Names Plunkett Cooney ‘Law Firm of the Year’
- Firm expands business department with addition of new tax attorney
Recent Blog Posts
- Illinois Lifts Ban on Industrial Hemp
- Paying Taxes in Cash While Banking Restrictions Remain In Place
- How Passage of Proposal 1 Would Impact Taxes on Recreational Cannabis