- Medical Litigation
- Birth Trauma Litigation
- Continuing Education
- Extended Care Facilities
- Medical Mass Torts/Class Actions
- Medical Rapid Response Team
- Sexual Assault Allegations
- State Medical Investigations
Practice Group Leader(s)
View Practice Group Members
The members of Plunkett Cooney’s Medical Litigation Group have the knowledge and experience to handle issues unique to mass torts and class actions. They work closely with the firm’s Appellate Law Practice Group to provide a collaborative defense.
The firm’s medical liability attorneys have successfully contested class formations, and they have the distinction of having previously handled high profile and national litigation involving allegedly defective silicone breast implants and the weight loss drug Fen-phen.
The firm’s clients include manufacturers of medical devices, pharmaceuticals and prosthetics, as well as healthcare providers, physician groups and long-term care facilities.
NewsView All »
- Appellate Court Rules all NOI Challenges in Medical Malpractice Cases Must be Made at Time Defendant First Responds to Complaint
- Appellate Court Held That Nurse Practitioners and Registered Nurses are Different Health Professions
- A Comprehensive Guide to the Appellate Court Rulings on Key Medical Malpractice Issues in 2006
- Plaintiff's Bar Seeks Advantage by Obtaining Court Ordered IME Restrictions
- Case Law Updates
- The Value of Legal Nurse Consultants in Medical Malpractice Claims