Members of the Regulatory and Administrative Law Practice Group represent clients before all levels of state and federal administrative agencies and corresponding courts should matters be appealed to the judicial system.
Our attorneys stay abreast of the latest developments in Lansing and Washington D.C. They provide updates to the firm and to clients in a number of areas, including administrative policy changes and new or pending government regulations, which could impact the interests of our clients.
The Regulatory and Administrative Law Practice Group represents clients before numerous state and federal agencies. Among the matters routinely handled by our attorneys are licensing and permit issues, regulatory compliance and appeals of fines and sanctions.
Leading the Regulatory and Administrative Practice Group is David K. Otis, a partner in the firm's East Lansing office. Mr. Otis is the former Michigan Senate Majority Counsel. While in that position he served the needs of the Senate Republican Caucus under the leadership of then Senate Majority Leader, John Engler.
NewsView All »
- General Services Administration will require sustainability for federal government vendors
- Federal stimulus law beefs up HIPAA penalties, extends compliance requirements to ‘business associates’
Recent Blog Posts
- State Extends Closure Deadline for Existing Medical Cannabis Dispensaries
- No Glass Ceiling Here... Only Wide Open 'Green Space'
- Full Transparency Key to Medical Cannabis License Approvals
- New Federal Bill Aims to Make Banking Easier for Cannabis Businesses