Michelle L. Greig is a nurse consultant in the firm’s Detroit office who provides litigation support primarily to the members of the Medical Liability Practice Group. She also works with expert witnesses, conducts medical research and advises attorneys on specific medical issues.
Prior to joining Plunkett Cooney, Ms. Greig worked as a registered nurse in the Intensive Care Unit at the St. John Hospital Macomb Center. She previously worked as a member of the Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified team in a progressive cardiac telemetry unit of Crittenton Hospital & Medical Center. Ms. Greig also worked with cardiac telemetry patients at St. John Hospital & Medical Center.
- American Nursing Association
Licensures and Certifications
- Registered Nurse License, Michigan, 2008
- Physical Therapist Assistant, Ohio, 1996;
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Traumatic Care After Resuscitation, Trained
- Traumatic Brain Injury Rehabilitation, Trained, Rehab Institute of Chicago
- American Red Cross, Volunteer
- Oakland University, magna cum laude, BSN, 2008
- Macomb Community College, cum laude, AAS, 1996