Louis F. Ronayne III is a member of the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office and focuses his practice in the area of commercial litigation.
Mr. Ronayne is a former judicial law clerk for Michigan Supreme Court Justice Hon. Brian K. Zahra. He also previously served as a research attorney for the Michigan Court of Appeals.
Mr. Ronayne received his law degree, magna cum laude, from the Michigan State University (MSU) College of Law in 2017. While there, he received several academic accolades, including completion of MSU Law’s Trial Practice Institute. He received his undergraduate degree, cum laude, from Adrian College in 2014.
Representative Client Work
- Represents businesses and individuals in a broad range of commercial disputes
- State Bar of Michigan
- Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Brian K. Zahra, Michigan Supreme Court
- Michigan State University College of Law, magna cum laude, J.D., 2017
- Adrian College, cum laude, B.A., 2014
- Michigan, 2017
Honors & Recognitions
- Walter E. Oberer Scholarship
- Journal of Business and Securities Law, Executive Editor and Assistant Editor