Ashley S. Dickey is a member of the firm's Transportation Law Practice Group who focuses her practice on insurance-related claims involving first- and third-party motor vehicle negligence.
Ms. Dickey represents insurers, corporations and individuals in a variety of automotive liability matters, ranging from potentially high-exposure litigation involving complex and catastrophic injuries to comparatively low-exposure theft or fraud claims.
In addition to her transportation law practice, Ms. Dickey has experience handling claims involving premises liability, collections, insurance coverage, subrogation, probate and estate issues, construction law, employment law, worker’s compensation and environmental and toxic tort liability.
Selected a “Rising Star” by Michigan Super Lawyers magazine for the past two years, Ms. Dickey is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts in Michigan. She is a member of the Michigan Defense Trial Counsel, the Oakland County Bar Association and the State Bar of Michigan.
Representative Client Work
- Successfully obtained summary disposition on behalf of the insured and insured's employer in an auto negligence case based upon serious impairment of body function
- Successfully obtained summary disposition on behalf of no-fault carriers regarding priority and coverage disputes, including fraud claims
- Successfully obtained summary disposition on behalf of apartment complex owner and management company in premises liability case
- Oakland County Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan Defense Trial Counsel
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, cum laude, J.D., 2014
- Oakland University, B.A., 2009
- Michigan, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan, 2014
Honors & Recognitions
- Michigan Rising Star in Personal Injury Defense, Michigan Super Lawyers, a Thompson Reuters publication, 2018 - 2019
- Book Award recipient in Legal Research and Writing and Civil Procedure
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School Moot Court, Executive Board Member