Alannah M. Buford-Kamerman, a member of the firm’s East Lansing office and the Tort & Litigation Practice Group, focuses her practice in the areas of municipal law and general liability defense.
Ms. Buford-Kamerman represents clients in matters involving zoning ordinances, personal liability, false imprisonment and arrest, drone liability, roof collapses and Michigan’s Wrongful Death Act.
Ms. Buford-Kamerman received her law degree, magna cum laude, from Michigan State University College of Law in 2016. While in law school, she received several academic awards and served as a senior associate member of the International Law Review. Ms. Buford-Kamerman received her undergraduate degree, cum laude, from Bard College at Simon’s Rock in 2012.
- State Bar of Michigan
Publications and Lectures
- "Legal Aspects of Business Entity Selection,” Presenter, 2014 – Present
- “Pregnancy Discrimination: How the US and EU Protect Women,” Author, Michigan State University College of Law's International Law Review, April 25, 2016
- “Treasure, Shipwrecks, and Property Law,” Author, Michigan State University College of Law's International Law Review, Jan. 4, 2016
Areas of Practice
- Michigan State University College of Law, magna cum laude, J.D., 2016
- Bard College at Simon's Rock, cum laude, B.A., 2012
- Michigan, 2016
Honors & Recognitions
- Michigan Rising Star in Personal Injury General Defense, Michigan Super Lawyers, a Thompson Reuters publication, 2018