Chase M. Kubica is a partner in the firm's Bloomfield Hills office who focuses his litigation practice in the areas of motor vehicle liability, no fault law and premises liability.
A Michigan Super Lawyers Rising Star since 2013, Mr. Kubica represents national insurers, corporations and individuals in first- and third-party automobile negligence claims, as well as uninsured and underinsured motorist benefits. Mr. Kubica also has experience handling cases that involve alleged fraud and suspicious insured and medical provider claims related to motor vehicle accidents.
Admitted to the State Bar of Michigan and the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, Mr. Kubica also has experience representing companies in premises liability matters.
Representative Client Work
- Represents individuals and corporations in first party no-fault claims and third party automobile negligence claims
- Represented insurance carriers in recovery of over-payment of benefits and priority disputes
- Advised insurance carriers regarding pre-lawsuit issues and coverage opinion requests
- Served as Township Prosecuting Attorney for Lenox Township
- State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan Department of Transportation v Tomkins, 749 N. W. 2d 716 (Mich 2008), The University of Detroit Mercy Law Review, Volume 87, 2009
Areas of Practice
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, cum laude, J.D. 2010
- Michigan State University, B.A., 2006
- Michigan, 2010
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2010
Honors & Recognitions
- Michigan Rising Star in Personal Injury Defense, Michigan Super Lawyers, a Thompson Reuters publication, 2013 -2020
- Law Review, Title Editor
- Law Review Junior member
- Moot Court Board of Advocates
- Dean’s Honor Society
- Virginia Sirotnak and Dean’s Scholarship
- Dean’s Promising Attorney’s Fellowship
- Law Review-Excellence in Source Checking Award