Dennis J. Malecki is a member of Plunkett Cooney's Transportation Law Practice Group who focuses his practice on insurance-related claims involving no-fault law and motor vehicle negligence.
Approved counsel for numerous national insurance companies, Mr. Malecki handles cases and pre-litigation investigations related to an array of insurance claims, ranging from potentially high-exposure litigation involving deaths and catastrophic injuries to theft and fraud claims.
In addition, Mr. Malecki has experience representing clients in the areas of family law, corporate law, criminal law and real estate law.
Mr. Malecki received his law and undergraduate degrees from Michigan State University in 2015 and 2008, respectively.
Representative Client Work
- Secured dismissal of an action seeking PIP benefits by an individual plaintiff and multiple intervening provider plaintiffs due to the plaintiff's violation of her policy’s concealment and fraud provision
- Successfully defended numerous claims involving complex priority disputes between numerous insurance carriers, including regularly securing early case dismissals
- Strategically and effectively litigates claims using thorough and efficient discovery, consistent and appropriate motion practice, and zealous advocacy on behalf of clients
- State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan State University College of Law, cum laude, J.D., 2015
- Michigan State University, B.A., 2008
- Michigan, 2015