Holly G. Zylstra, a member of the firm’s Grand Rapids office, provides paralegal support in the areas of insurance coverage, premises liability, trucking liability and motor vehicle negligence.
Ms. Zylstra assists attorneys with summarizing medical records and depositions, as well as assists with managing and maintaining discovery documents.
Ms. Zylstra received her undergraduate degree in Sociology and Criminal Justice from Western Michigan University. She earned her paralegal certificate from Davenport University.
- State Bar of Michigan (Legal Assistants Section)
- Pretty Lake Vacation Camp (Board of Directors, 2008 - 2014)
- Community Aids Resource & Education Services (Board of Directors, 2006 - 2014)
- Junior League of Kalamazoo (Sustaining Member, 2002 - Present)
- Western Michigan University, B.A., in Sociology and Criminal Justice, 1992