James W. Lamb is a member of Plunkett Cooney's Transportation Law Practice Group who focuses his practice in the areas of motor vehicle negligence and Michigan's No-Fault Law.
A member of the firm’s Grand Rapids office, Mr. Lamb has experience defending national insurance carriers against medical provider and policyholder claims for personal injury protection benefits in automobile-related actions. He also has experience in the investigation of fraudulent and suspicious claims for health benefits.
A graduate of Michigan State University College of Law, Mr. Lamb served as a Managing Editor of the Michigan State Law Review and as a law clerk for the University’s Office of the General Counsel. He received his undergraduate degree from Michigan State University James Madison College.
Representative Client Work
- Represents and counsels national insurance carriers and individuals in first-party No-Fault and third-party automobile negligence claims
- Represents insurers in recovery litigation for over-paid benefits and reimbursement from equal or higher-in-priority insurers
- State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan State University College of Law, Cum Laude, J.D., 2020
- Michigan State University, James Madison, B.A., 2017
- Michigan, 2020
Honors & Recognitions
- Michigan State Law Review, Managing Editor