Julie E. Boelter serves as the firm's Paralegal Coordinator and provides litigation paralegal support in the areas of construction law, product liability, premises liability, professional liability, employment law and trucking liability.
A member of Plunkett Cooney’s Petoskey office, Ms. Boelter assists attorneys with summarizing/indexing documents, depositions, and medical records; managing discovery and document intensive files; research; and other investigative tasks. In addition, she assists attorneys in preparing for depositions and trial, including preparing exhibits for presentation. She has experience using litigation support software, including Summation and Trial Director.
Ms. Boelter joined Plunkett Cooney in 1992 as a legal secretary in the firm’s Petoskey office. She has experience in product liability, professional liability, construction litigation, auto negligence, and oil and gas liability.
Ms. Boelter received her Professional Paralegal Certification in 2006 from NALS ... the association for legal professionals.
- Litigation/Civil Law
- State Bar of Michigan
- NALS of Northern Michigan (President)
- NALS...the association for legal professionals (Text Development Committee, 2010-Present; Proofreader, Basic and Advanced Manuals for the Lawyer’s Assistant, published by West)
- North Central Michigan College, Adjunct Instructor
- North Central Michigan College Legal Assistant Program, Advisory Board member
Areas of Practice
- NALS...the association for legal professionals, Paralegal Certification, 2006