Laura E. Adamaitis Thirion is a paralegal in Plunkett Cooney's Indianapolis office who focuses her litigation practice in the area of premises liability. Ms. Adamaitis Thirion will also assist attorneys with transportation law matters.
Ms. Adamaitis Thirion summarizes depositions and medical records, indexes records, manages discovery, prepares motions, answers and drafts interrogatories, and is responsible for extensive file management. She maintains contact with clients, opposing counsel, experts and the courts.
- Indiana Paralegal Association (2016 IPA Paralegal of the Year; Voting Member; President, 2020-2021; Secretary, 2018-2020)
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Paralegal Executive Committee (2017 Vice Chair, 2018 and 2019 Chair)
- National Federation of Paralegals Association
- International Business College, A.D., 1999
Honors & Recognitions
- 2016 Indiana Paralegal Association Paralegal of the Year
- International Business College Director's List
- International Business College President's List
- International Business College - Student of the Term, Paralegal