Linda Mifsud is a member of the firm's Bloomfield Hills office who practices primarily in the area of insurance law.
Ms. Mifsud represents major property and casualty insurance companies in coverage cases throughout the Midwest. Her coverage work primarily includes handling research and coverage opinions regarding general liability policy issues.
Ms. Mifsud received her law degree from Wayne State University Law School. While there, she worked as a judicial intern for Judge George Caram Steeh of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan, served as a member of the Wayne Law Moot Court and participated in the Law School’s Transactional Law Competition. Ms. Mifsud received her undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan in 2016.
- Oakland County Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
Areas of Practice
- Wayne State University Law School, J.D., 2019
- University of Michigan, Stephen M. Ross School of Business, B.B.A., 2016
- Michigan, 2019
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2020
Honors & Recognitions
- Governor's Scholar Award
- Wayne State University Journal of Business Law, Editor-in-Chief