Lisa A. Hall is a partner in Plunkett Cooney’s Grand Rapids office who maintains a wide ranging practice that includes expertise in banking law, commercial litigation, creditors’ rights, municipal liability and real estate law.
Ms. Hall represents financial institutions and special servicers in the areas of loan origination, loan workout, loan restructuring, foreclosures, receiverships and other banking-related litigation. In addition, her lending institution experience includes handling Small Business Administration loan collections.
Ms. Hall represents insurance carriers, public entities and municipalities, directly and through insurance providers, in disputes involving constitutional claims, alleged civil rights violations, state and federal immunity issues, police liability, and contract issues.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Grand Rapids Bar Association (Member of Social Interaction Committee)
- Federal Bar Association
- Risk Management Association (President of the West Michigan Chapter)
- Junior Achievement
Areas of Practice
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2006
- Michigan State University, James Madison College, B.A., 2003
- Michigan, 2006
- U.S District Court, Western District of Michigan, 2006
- U.S District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2008
Honors & Recognitions
- Michigan Super Lawyer Rising Star in Creditor Debtor Rights; Michigan Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters publication, 2016
- Michigan Rising Star in Bankruptcy, Michigan Super Lawyers, a Thompson Reuters publication, 2013 - 2015
- Senior Editor, Thomas M. Cooley Law School "Law Review"
- Dean's List
- Honor Roll
- Michigan Super Lawyers, 10.28.2015
- Michigan Super Lawyers, 10.10.2014