Nicole C. Ruggirello is a member of the firm's Bloomfield Hills office who practices primarily in the area of insurance law.
Ms. Ruggirello represents several major property and casualty insurance companies in coverage cases throughout the Midwest. Her coverage work includes handling a variety of issues, including environmental contamination, construction defect and high-exposure product liability claims.
Ms. Ruggirello is a former research attorney and law clerk to the Honorable Michael J. Riordan of the Michigan Court of Appeals. She also worked as a judicial intern to Michigan Supreme Court Justice Stephen J. Markman and Chief Judge Gerald E. Rosen of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
- Michigan Defense Trial Counsel
- State Bar of Michigan (Character and Fitness District Committee, Panel Member)
- Illinois State Bar
- DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar
- Notre Dame Alumni Network
Areas of Practice
- Michigan Court of Appeals, Judge Michael J. Riordan
- Notre Dame Law School, magna cum laude, J.D., 2011
- University of Notre Dame, magna cum laude, B.A., 2008
- Michigan, 2011
- Illinois, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2016
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan, 2017
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2018
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2018
- Wisconsin, 2019
Honors & Recognitions
- Notre Dame Law School Journal of Law, Ethics and Public Policy, Articles Editor
- Pi Sigma Alpha (Political Science Honor Society)
- Alpha Kappa Delta (Sociology Honor Society)