A paralegal in the firm’s Bloomfield Hills office, Sharon Harris provides support to members in the firm’s Complex Litigation and Transportation Law practice groups.
For over 15 years, Ms. Harris has focused her practice primarily in asbestos litigation where she manages and reviews claims and discovery in preparation for upcoming trial groups. Additionally, she assists Transportation Law Practice Group members with case litigation through discovery, extensive document review/analysis, file management, medical record retrieval and summarizing, and other investigative tasks.
Ms. Harris received her paralegal certificate, summa cum laude, from Oakland Community College.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Oakland Community College, Paralegal Program, Summa Cum Laude, 2004
- University of Michigan – Flint, B.B.A., 1990
- Delta College, A.A., 1987
Honors & Recognitions
- Certificate of Mastery - Lexis