Sharon Harris provides paralegal support to members of the firm’s Complex Litigation and Transportation Law Practice Groups.
Ms. Harris has been with the firm since 2004 and assists with summarizing medical records, managing discovery, indexing records, and preparation of expert witness materials. She prepares FOIA and subpoena requests, conducts record retrieval and preparation, extensive database management as well as other investigative tasks. Ms. Harris' practice regularly involves asbestos litigation in which she manages and reviews asbestos claims records in preparation for upcoming trial groups. In addition, she provides assistance at trials in both federal and state court.
- State Bar of Michigan
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Oakland Community College, Paralegal Program, Summa Cum Laude, 2004
- University of Michigan – Flint, B.B.A., 1990
- Delta College, A.A., 1987
Honors & Recognitions
- Certificate of Mastery - Lexis