SPECIAL ALERT: Employers must review this additional U.S. Department of Labor guidance regarding implementation of the new Families First Coronavirus Response Act.
The Department of Labor has issued guidance on the new Families First Corona Response Act.
Employer avoids slicing this FMLA abuse claim out of bounds by hiring private investigator.
Fate of Michigan’s citizen-initiated paid medical leave and minimum wage laws now rests with state’s Supreme Court.
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Employment Liability
- Labor Law
- Human Resources
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Wage & Hour
- Sick Leave
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- National Labor Relations Act
- Paid Medical Leave Act (PMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Employment Discrimination
- Minimum Wage
- OSHA Issues
- Emergency Information
- Title VII
- Workers' Compensation
- Employment Agreement
- Business Risk Management
- National Labor Relations Board
- Transgender Issues
- Whistleblower Protection Act
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Workplace Harassment
- Class Actions
- Hostile Work Environment
- Department of Education (DOE)
- Title IX
- Tax Law
- Medical Marijuana
- Right to Work
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Union Organizing & Relations
- Not the Employer? You May Still be Liable!
- Are you Handling Accommodations Correctly Under the ADA?
- Labor Department Isssues Additional Guidance on Families First Cornavirus Response Act Implementation
- Labor Department Provides Families First Coronavirus Response Act Guidance
- Federal OSHA Guidelines for Employers Amid Covid-19 Pandemic
- Municipal Emergency Response Preparation for COVID-19
- Accident on Employee's Work Commute can Create Valid Workers' Comp Claim
- Coordinating Employee Leaves of Absence
- Department of Labor Publishes Final 'Joint Employer' Regulation
- Practical Advice for Creating Effective Managers