The managing partner of the firm's Columbus, Ohio office, Christina L. Corl serves as Co-leader of Plunkett Cooney's Labor & Employment Law Practice Group and as a member of the firm's Board of Directors. She has extensive litigation ...
- Senior Attorney
Laura M. Dinon has been a member of Plunkett Cooney since 1979. After graduating from the Detroit College of Law in 1988, she began practicing in the Detroit office, concentrating in the area of professional liability.
John S. Gilliam is a member of the firm's Labor and Employment Law Practice Group who focuses his practice primarily in the area of employment law, including litigation involving alleged discrimination, retaliation and civil ...
A member of the firm's Bloomfield Hills office, Courtney L. Nichols serves as Co-Leader of Plunkett Cooney's Labor and Employment Law Practice Group.
Ms. Nichols focuses her litigation practice in the area of employment law ...
- Of Counsel
An of counsel attorney in the firm’s Detroit office, Claudia D. Orr exclusively represents and advises employers and management in employment and labor law matters.
Ms. Orr has an ever-growing practice in Alternative Dispute ...
- Employment Liability
- Labor Law
- Employment Discrimination
- Human Resources
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Wage & Hour
- Employment Agreement
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Regulatory Law
- OSHA Issues
- Department of Justice
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Hostile Work Environment
- National Labor Relations Act
- Title VII
- Business Risk Management
- Noncompete Agreements
- Sick Leave
- Medicare Issues
- Workplace Harassment
- Minimum Wage
- National Labor Relations Board
- Paid Medical Leave Act (PMLA)
- Workers' Compensation
- Transgender Issues
- Unemployment Benefits
- Whistleblower Protection Act
- Sexual Harassment
- Civil Rights
- Social Media
- Class Actions
- Retail Liability
- Emergency Information
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Department of Education (DOE)
- Tax Law
- Title IX
- Medical Marijuana
- Right to Work
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Union Organizing & Relations
- DOJ Issues Guidance on ADA, Opioid Crisis Issues
- Congress Passes Law, With Retroactive Effect, to Invalidate Forced Arbitration Provisions at the Employee’s Election
- U.S. Supreme Court Temporarily Blocks Implementation of Vaccine Requirement for Large Businesses
- Contractual Limitations Periods STILL Alive and Well... on job Applications!
- Federal Appellate Court Takes Brakes Off COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate Carousel
- Employers: Hang on for Another Spin Around the Vaccine Mandate Carousel
- Stray Comments can Lead to Employer Liability
- President Biden's COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates Face Uncertain Future
- Employment Noncompete Agreements Enforced Badly
- Feds Release New COVID-19 Vaccination Rules for Large Employers, Medicare/Medicaid Providers