The managing partner of the firm's Columbus, Ohio office, Christina L. Corl serves as Co-Leader of Plunkett Cooney's Labor & Employment Law Practice Group and as a member of the firm's board of directors. She has extensive litigation ...
- Senior Attorney
Laura M. Dinon has been a member of Plunkett Cooney since 1979. After graduating from the Detroit College of Law in 1988, she began practicing in the Detroit office, concentrating in the area of professional liability.
An associate in the firm's Bloomfield Hills office, Stacy L. Kelly focuses her practice in the area of labor and employment law with a particular emphasis on educational settings.
An attorney with 12 years of ...
A member of the firm's Bloomfield Hills office, Courtney L. Nichols serves as Co-Leader of Plunkett Cooney's Labor and Employment Law Practice Group.
Ms. Nichols focuses her litigation practice in the area of employment law ...
- Senior Attorney
An attorney in the firm’s Detroit office, Claudia D. Orr exclusively represents and advises employers and management in employment and labor law matters.
Ms. Orr's clients include Fortune 500 companies, local governments ...
SubscribeRSS Plunkett Cooney LinkedIn Page Plunkett Cooney Twitter Page Plunkett Cooney Facebook Page
- Employment Liability
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Labor Law
- Title VII
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Employment Discrimination
- OSHA Issues
- Human Resources
- Wage & Hour
- Sick Leave
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Paid Medical Leave Act (PMLA)
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Employment Agreement
- Civil Rights
- National Labor Relations Act
- Minimum Wage
- Non-compete Agreements
- Social Media
- National Labor Relations Board
- Regulatory Law
- Transgender Issues
- Retail Liability
- Whistleblower Protection Act
- Emergency Information
- Workers' Compensation
- Business Risk Management
- Workplace Harassment
- Class Actions
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
- Hostile Work Environment
- Department of Education (DOE)
- Title IX
- Tax Law
- Medical Marijuana
- Right to Work
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Union Organizing & Relations
- Michigan Governor’s COVID-19 Executive Orders Struck But Replaced
- Rare Published Opinion Bad News For Michigan Employers
- DOL Issues Partially Revised Regulations Regarding Paid Sick Leave Under FFCRA
- Grieving the Loss of the Company’s Social Media Accounts
- New Federal Employee Leave Laws – the Confusion That Keeps on Coming
- 8 (no, Make it 7) Hiring Lessons Learned at University
- Masks and Testing Under the Americans With Disabilities Act
- Michigan Issues New COVID-19 Return to Work Rules With Enforceable Workplace Standards
- Michigan’s Shelter in Place Continues Through May 15, With Modifications
- The Constantly Changing Coronavirus Landscape and its Effects on Michigan Employers