Understanding the collections process for litigation judgments can make it easier and faster for creditors like insurance companies to receive payment.
Failure by insurers and claimants to act timely and diligently could cost both parties in Michigan No-Fault personal injury cases.
The Michigan Court of Appeals recently clarified a new tolling provision for recovery of expenses under the state's No-Fault Act.
Appellate court rules plaintiff has burden of proof in Michigan No-Fault case to demonstrate forgery of attendant care forms.
Michigan Court of Appeals gets set to review constitutionality of auto No-Fault reform legislation.
Counsel’s skill at framing medical records to establish threshold injuries in transportation litigation can help secure summary disposition.
National campaign reminds drivers that driving distracted could cost you and others on the road.
Michigan expands coverage for chiropractic services under state’s revised No-Fault auto insurance law.
Michigan appellate court reaffirms one year back rule, rejects healthcare provider “Consent to Treat Forms” as assignments of rights.
Michigan motorists could face $400 fine under new slow down, move over law designed to protect state’s emergency personnel.
Michigan motorists face higher gas tax and fees for annual license plate renewals.
- No Fault Liability
- Motor Vehicle Liability
- Auto Liability
- Civil Litigation
- Trucking Liability
- Appellate Law
- Fraud Activity
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Premises Liability
- Cargo Liability
- Judicial Estoppel
- Retail Liability
- Driver Exclusion
- insurance policy
- Risk Management
- Public Policy
- Governmental Immunity
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Regulation
- Medicare Issues
- Post-Judgement Collection Techniques for Insurers
- Are Case Evaluation Sanctions Gone Baby, Gone?
- Michigan No-Fault Act Requires Diligent and Timely Action by all Parties
- Michigan Supreme Court Rules 2019 No-Fault Act Amendments not Retroactive
- No-Fault Litigation Utilization Reviews are Certainly no Vulcan Mind Trick
- Appellate Court Rules Medical Providers Cannot Revoke Assignments During No-Fault Litigation
- Is Rescission the DeLorean of No-Fault Litigation?
- Protecting Insureds or Complicating Michigan Claims Adjusting?
- Choices: Applying Tousignant to a PPO Policy
- Michigan Steps up Efforts to Police Auto Liability Insurance Fraud