The Michigan Court of Appeals recently clarified a new tolling provision for recovery of expenses under the state's No-Fault Act.
Appellate court rules plaintiff has burden of proof in Michigan No-Fault case to demonstrate forgery of attendant care forms.
Michigan Court of Appeals gets set to review constitutionality of auto No-Fault reform legislation.
Counsel’s skill at framing medical records to establish threshold injuries in transportation litigation can help secure summary disposition.
National campaign reminds drivers that driving distracted could cost you and others on the road.
Michigan expands coverage for chiropractic services under state’s revised No-Fault auto insurance law.
Michigan appellate court reaffirms one year back rule, rejects healthcare provider “Consent to Treat Forms” as assignments of rights.
Michigan motorists could face $400 fine under new slow down, move over law designed to protect state’s emergency personnel.
Michigan motorists face higher gas tax and fees for annual license plate renewals.
- No Fault Liability
- Motor Vehicle Liability
- Auto Liability
- Fraud Activity
- Trucking Liability
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
- Premises Liability
- Cargo Liability
- Judicial Estoppel
- Retail Liability
- Driver Exclusion
- insurance policy
- Risk Management
- Public Policy
- Governmental Immunity
- Environmental Legislation
- Environmental Regulation
- Medicare Issues
- Michigan Steps up Efforts to Police Auto Liability Insurance Fraud
- Court Clarifies New Tolling Provision of Michigan No-Fault Act
- Appellate Court Affirms Dismissal of MAIPF Claimant’s No-Fault Action Based on Fraudulent Attendant Care Forms
- Appellate Court Rules 2019 Michigan No-Fault Law Amendments Not Retroactive, Violate State’s Constitution
- Shop Talk – July Auto Liability Update
- Appellate Court Rules No-Fault Policy Can't be Coordinated With Health Care Ministry Program
- Michigan Court of Appeals Reaffirms Assignor’s Settlement of No-Fault Benefits is Binding on Assignees Unless Insurer Receives Notice of Assignment
- Shop Talk - June Auto Liability Update
- Michigan Court of Appeals to Hear Oral Argument on Constitutionality of No-Fault Reform
- Effective Framing of Medical Records can Disprove Threshold Injuries in Transportation Litigation