Labor & Employment Attorney - Bloomfield Hills OR Columbus
Position: Labor and Employment Attorney
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI or Columbus, OH
Plunkett Cooney, one of the largest and most accomplished law firms in the Midwest, is seeking a Labor Employment Attorney, with litigation experience, to join our Bloomfield Hills, MI or Columbus, OH office.
The preferred candidate will be an experienced and versatile attorney, with a client-centric philosophy, and who has demonstrated an ability to compete and prosper in complex environments.
To be considered, a candidate must have:
- At least three to- five years of experience on employment law matters required.
- Experience in all aspects of litigation, including drafting pleadings, taking depositions and arguing motions.
- Demonstrate ability to manage and grow client relationships.
- Strong analytical, writing, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A J.D. from an ABA-approved law school, and
- Be in good standing, as well as an active member of the Michigan and/or Ohio Bar.
Interested applicants should submit a resume’ and writing sample to Plunkett Cooney Human Resources email@example.com