Trusts & Estates Planning Attorney - Bloomfield Hills
Position: Trusts & Estate Planning Attorney
Location: Bloomfield Hills
Plunkett Cooney, one of the largest and most accomplished law firms in the Midwest, is seeking a lateral trust/estate planning attorney to join our Bloomfield Hills, Michigan office.
The preferred candidate will be an experienced and versatile attorney with a client-centric philosophy who has demonstrated an ability to compete and prosper in complex environments. The candidate must have a portable book of business with at least seven to 10 years of experience.
To be considered, candidates must have:
- Seven to 10 years of experience in the areas of trusts and estate planning,
- Progressively more responsible client relations management,
- Strong analytical, writing, communication and interpersonal skills,
- A J.D. from an ABA-approved law school, and
- Be in good standing with and an active member of the State Bar of Michigan.
Interested applicants should submit their resume’ and writing sample to Plunkett Cooney Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job code LC20-501.