Review Event Recording - Getting Vacc to Work Employment Webinar
Getting Vacc to Work
A Guide to Returning to In-Person Work Amid Easing
Originally Held: May 20, 2021
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
With Michigan's Gov. Gretchen Whitmer announcing employers may return employees back to work on Monday, May 24, many employers are now scrambling to understand what that entails.
Members of Plunkett Cooney's Labor & Employment Law Practice Group provided an update on the legal issues associated with returning employees to the workplace. Topics included:
- Vaccines - to require or not and tactics for encouraging vaccination and asking employees for proof
- Do you still need to continue following the MIOSHA rules?
- Do you need a safety plan?
- How do you recall employees to the office, including those that may have been laid off?
- Reviewing benefit and compensation plans for any changes made
- Responding to employees who want to continue working remotely
- How to communicate with employees and what to say
Who Should Attend?
This complimentary webinar was designed to benefit business owners and executives, human resource professionals and insurance carriers providing Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI).