Plunkett Cooney attorneys among ‘Best Lawyers in America’ 2014
Twenty-six Plunkett Cooney attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2014 (Copyright 2013 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, SC).
First published in 1983, Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which lawyers within their own geographic region nominate their peers. These lawyers are not allowed to select nominees from the same area(s) in which they practice. Inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed.
Below is a list of Plunkett Cooney’s partners who have received the 2014 Best Lawyers designation:
Plunkett Cooney’s Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Best Lawyers:
- Michael P. Ashcraft, Jr. (partner) – Legal Malpractice Law
- Douglas C. Bernstein (partner) – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization law
- William D. Booth (partner) – Personal Injury Litigation. He has the distinction of being named to the Best Lawyers list for more than 20 years.
- Charles W. Browning (partner) – Insurance Law
- Gary W. Francis (associate) – Labor Law – Management
- Jerome A. Galante (partner) – Personal Injury Litigation
- Jeffrey C. Gerish (partner) – Appellate Law
- Donald J. Hutchinson (of counsel) – Bankruptcy Litigation
- Robert G. Kamenec (partner) – Appellate Law
- Mark S. Kopson (partner) – Health Care Law
- Kenneth M. Mattson (partner) – Medical Malpractice Law
- Stanley C. Moore, III (partner) – Labor and Employment Law
- Mary Massaron Ross (partner) – Appellate Law
- Scott H. Sirich (partner) – Construction Litigation
- Thomas P. Vincent (partner) – Commercial Litigation
Plunkett Cooney’s Columbus, Ohio Best Lawyers:
- Amelia A. Bower (partner) – Real Estate Litigation
- Jack S. Levey (senior partner) – Real Estate Law
Plunkett Cooney’s Detroit, Michigan Best Lawyers:
- Dennis M. Day (partner) – Product Liability Litigation
- James R. Geroux (partner) – Workers’ Compensation Law
- Christine D. Oldani (partner) – Appellate Law
- Claudia D. Orr (senior partner) – Employment Law
- Stanley A. Prokop (partner) – Insurance Law
Plunkett Cooney’s East Lansing, Michigan Best Lawyer:
- David K. Otis (partner) – Municipal Law and Litigation
Plunkett Cooney’s Kalamazoo, Michigan Best Lawyers:
- Michael S. Bogren (partner) – Municipal Law and Litigation
- Keith A. Peterson (senior partner) – Banking and Finance Law
Plunkett Cooney’s Petoskey, Michigan Best Lawyer:
- Charles H. Gano (partner) – Health Care Law
Established in 1913, Plunkett Cooney employs over 150 attorneys in nine Michigan cities, Columbus, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana. The firm has achieved the highest rating (AV) awarded by Martindale-Hubbell, a leading, international directory of law firms and is listed among the U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” in 2013. Plunkett Cooney has also received several awards naming the firm as a top place to work within the legal industry.
For more information about Plunkett Cooney’s 2014 “Best Lawyers in America,” contact the firm’s Practice Development Manager John Cornwell at (248) 901-4008; email@example.com.
– End –