Angela D’Amico focuses her paralegal practice in the area of insurance coverage with an emphasis on environmental claims.
Ms. D’Amico is responsible for maintaining and managing documents for review/analysis in preparation for litigation. She also assists with discovery and expert witness materials, attorney preparation for depositions, record retrieval and preparation, record summaries and database management.
In addition, Ms. D’Amico is also responsible for performing investigative research and for calculating potential exposure incurred under insurance policies by creating various allocation scenarios, including pro-rata, all-sums, and trigger/occurrence.
Ms. D’Amico received her undergraduate degree in paralegal studies from Madonna University in 2009. While there, she received highest honors as a member of the Dean's List, and she was selected as a member of the University's National Paralegal Honor Society. Ms. D’Amico received her master’s degree from Wayne State University in 2012.
- State Bar of Michigan (Paralegal/Legal Assistant Section)
- Internet and Computer Core Certification in Windows 2007/Vista (IC3), Certiport
- Librarian's Professional Certification, Library of Michigan
Areas of Practice
- Wayne State University, M.L.I.S., 2012
- Madonna University, with Highest Honors, B.S., Paralegal Studies, 2009
Honors & Recognitions
- Dean's List, Highest Honors
- Graduate-Professional Scholarship, Wayne State University, fall and winter semesters, 2011-2012
- Madonna University National Paralegal Honor Society, a charter of Lambda Epsilon Chi