Jacob H. Levine is a member of the firm’s Torts & Litigation Practice Group. He concentrates his practice on the defense of insurance law and general negligence claims involving employment law, motor vehicle and trucking liability, premises and product liability.
In addition, Mr. Levine has experience handling civil litigation and consumer protection complaints. He also has expertise in the areas of estate planning, tax preparation and probate law.
A member of the Columbus Bar Association, Mr. Levine served as chair of the organization's Municipal Court Committee and he served on its Notary Commission. He is also a member of the Ohio State and American bar associations.
Mr. Levine frequently conducts seminars for state and local bar associations regarding technology and client development. He is also regularly seen on ABC 6 On Your Side “Ask the Attorney” and Good Day Marketplace Law segments.
- Columbus Bar Association (Municipal Court Committee; Notary Commission, Board Member; Practice Management Task Force)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Foundation (Fellow)
- American Bar Association
- Miami University Alumni Association
- Chief Justice Thomas J. Moyer Inn of Court
- Ohio State Bar Association’s Leadership Academy
- Columbus Bar Association’s Barrister’s Leadership Program
Areas of Practice
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, J.D., 2013
- Miami University, B.A., 2009
- Ohio, 2015
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2022
Honors & Recognitions
2017 Columbus Bar Association G.E.M. Award
Certiﬁcate of Merit - Interviewing & Client Counseling
National Trial & Advocacy Competition, National Runner-Up
Leadership Achievement Award, Western Michigan University Cooley Law School