Laura E. Adamaitis Thirion is a paralegal in Plunkett Cooney's Indianapolis office who provides litigation paralegal support in the area of premises liability. Ms. Adamaitis Thirion also assists attorneys with transportation law matters.
Ms. Adamaitis Thirion summarizes depositions and medical records, prepares damage assessments, indexes records, manages discovery, prepares motions, answers and drafts interrogatories, and she is responsible for extensive file management. She maintains contact with clients, opposing counsel, experts and the courts.
- Indiana Paralegal Association (President, 2020 - 2022; Secretary, 2018 - 2020, Present)
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Paralegal Executive Committee, 2014 - 2022; Chair, 2018 - 2019; Vice Chair, 2017)
- National Federation of Paralegals Association
Areas of Practice
- International Business College, A.D., 1999
Honors & Recognitions
- 2016 Indiana Paralegal Association Paralegal of the Year
- International Business College Director's List
- International Business College President's List
- International Business College - Student of the Term, Paralegal Program