Plunkett Cooney attorneys shoot onto 2023 list of Michigan ‘Rising Stars’
Michigan Super Lawyers magazine has named 15 attorneys from Plunkett Cooney, one of Michigan’s oldest and most accomplished law firms, to its 2023 list of “Rising Stars.”
Published by Thomson Reuters, Michigan Super Lawyers compiles its annual list based upon a patented selection process that involves peer nominations, independent third-party research and peer evaluation by a credentialed panel of attorneys. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
To be considered a Rising Star, candidates must be either 40 years old or younger or licensed to practice for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of eligible attorneys receive the “Rising Star” designation.
Below is a list of Plunkett Cooney attorneys who have received the 2023 Michigan Super Lawyer Rising Star designation:
Bloomfield Hills office members:
- Ryan P. Bourjaily – Estate & Trust Litigation
- Stephanie M. Brochert – Insurance Coverage
- Ashley S. Dickey – Personal Injury General: Defense
- John S. Gilliam – Employment Litigation Defense
- Patrick C. Lannen – Banking
- Nicholas W. Siewert – Personal Injury General: Defense
- Jesse A. Zapczynski – Insurance Coverage
Detroit office members:
- Aleasha Hester – Transportation Law
- Eric T. Ramar – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defendants
- Kimberly K. Seibert – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Claire D. Vergara – Personal Injury General: Defense
Grand Rapids office members:
- Michele Dunsky Adams – Insurance Law
- Charles L. Bogren – State/Local/Municipal
Petoskey office members:
- Matthew W. Cross – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Alyssa C. Kennedy – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
Established in 1913, Plunkett Cooney is a leading provider of business and litigation services to clients in the private and public sectors. The firm employs approximately 130 attorneys in seven Michigan cities, Chicago, Illinois, Indianapolis, Indiana and Columbus, Ohio. Plunkett Cooney recently received Mansfield Rule Certification for midsize law firms, which recognizes leaders in diversity, equity and inclusion within the legal industry.
For more information about Plunkett Cooney’s 2023 “Michigan Super Lawyers Rising Stars,” contact the firm’s Director of Marketing & Business Development John Cornwell at (248) 901-4008; email@example.com.
– End –