Plunkett Cooney attorneys listed among DBusiness Top Lawyers
DBusiness magazine recently named 11 attorneys from Plunkett Cooney, one of the Midwest’s oldest and largest law firms, to its 2016 list of “Top Lawyers.”
The DBusiness Top Lawyers list is based on a peer-review survey open to all area lawyers. Thousands of votes were cast honoring attorneys for excellence in 50 practice areas. There is no commercial relationship to the listings. No payment is required to be listed and listings cannot be purchased.
Below is a list of Plunkett Cooney’s attorney who have received the 2016 DBusiness Top Lawyer designation:
- D. Jennifer Andreou (Partner, Detroit) – Medical Malpractice Law
- Michael P. Ashcraft Jr. (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Professional Malpractice Law
- Douglas C. Bernstein (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights Law, Banking and Financial Service Law
- Charles W. Browning (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Insurance Law
- James R. Geroux (Partner, Detroit) – Workers’ Compensation Law
- Mary Massaron (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Appellate Law
- Megan P. McKnight (Associate, Bloomfield Hills) – Information Management & Discovery Law
- Saulius K. Mikalonis (Senior Attorney, Bloomfield Hills) – Environmental Law
- Kenneth C. Newa (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Insurance Law
- Stanley A. Prokop (Partner, Detroit) – Insurance Law
- Anthony J. Rusciano (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Health Care Law
DBusiness is the region’s only independently published, general-interest business magazine. It provides timely, local business intelligence and insights to over 150,000 readers, including business owners and decision-makers throughout metro Detroit.
Established in 1913, Plunkett Cooney employs 150 attorneys in nine Michigan cities, Columbus, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana. The firm, which provides a range of transactional and litigation services, has achieved the highest rating (AV) awarded by Martindale-Hubbell, a leading, international directory of law firms. Plunkett Cooney also has numerous honors as one of metro Detroit’s great places to work.
For more information about Plunkett Cooney’s 2016 DBusiness “Top Lawyers,” contact the firm’s Director of Marketing & Business Development John Cornwell at (248) 901-4008; firstname.lastname@example.org.
– End –