DBusiness names Plunkett Cooney attorneys among Top Lawyers
Based on a peer-review survey open to all metro Detroit lawyers, DBusiness magazine recently named 11 attorneys from Plunkett Cooney, one of the Midwest’s oldest and largest law firms, to its 2017 list of “Top Lawyers.”
The DBusiness Top Lawyers list is based on thousands of votes that were cast to honor attorneys for excellence in 48 practice areas. There is no commercial relationship to the listings, and no payment is required to be listed and listings cannot be purchased.
Below is a list of Plunkett Cooney’s attorney who received the 2017 DBusiness Top Lawyer designation:
- D. Jennifer Andreou (Partner, Detroit) – Medical Malpractice Law
- Douglas C. Bernstein (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Bankruptcy and Creditor/Debtor Rights Law, Banking and Financial Service Law
- Charles W. Browning (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Insurance Law
- Jeffrey C. Gerish (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Appellate Law
- James R. Geroux (Of Counsel, Detroit) – Workers’ Compensation Law
- Robert G. Kamenec (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Appellate Law
- Mary Massaron (Partner, Bloomfield Hills) – Appellate Law
- Megan P. McKnight (Senior Attorney, Bloomfield Hills) – Information Management & Discovery Law
- Saulius K. Mikalonis (Senior Attorney, Bloomfield Hills) – Environmental Law
- Stanley A. Prokop (Of Counsel, Detroit) – Insurance Law
- Mary Catherine Rentz (Partner, Detroit) – Insurance Law
DBusiness is the region’s only independently published, general-interest business magazine. It provides timely, local business intelligence and insights to over 150,000 readers, including business owners and decision-makers throughout metro Detroit.
Established in 1913, Plunkett Cooney employs 150 attorneys in nine Michigan cities, Chicago, Illinois; Columbus, Ohio and Indianapolis, Indiana. The firm, which provides a range of transactional and litigation services, has achieved the highest rating (AV) awarded by Martindale-Hubbell, a leading, international directory of law firms. Plunkett Cooney also has numerous honors as one of metro Detroit’s great places to work.
For more information about Plunkett Cooney’s 2017 DBusiness “Top Lawyers,” contact the firm’s Director of Marketing & Business Development John Cornwell at (248) 901-4008; email@example.com.
– End –