Plunkett Cooney attorneys among 2022 Rising Stars
Michigan Super Lawyers magazine has named 12 attorneys from Plunkett Cooney, one of Michigan’s oldest and most accomplished law firms, to its 2022 list of Rising Stars.
Published by Thomson Reuters, Michigan Super Lawyers compiles its annual list based upon a patented selection process that involves peer nominations, independent third-party research and peer evaluation by a highly credentialed panel of attorneys.
To be considered a Rising Star, candidates must be either 40 years old or younger or licensed to practice for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of eligible attorneys receive the Rising Star designation.
Below is a list of Plunkett Cooney attorneys who have received the 2022 Michigan Super Lawyer Rising Star designation:
Bloomfield Hills office members:
- Ryan P. Bourjaily – Estate & Trust Litigation
- Stephanie M. Brochert – Insurance Coverage
- Ashley S. Dickey – Personal Injury: Defense
- John S. Gilliam – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Patrick C. Lannen – Banking
- Nicholas W. Siewert, IAAI-FIT – Personal Injury General: Defense
- Jesse A. Zapczynski – Insurance Coverage
Detroit office member:
- Eric T. Ramar – Personal Injury Medical Malpractice: Defense
- Kimberly K. Seibert – Civil Litigation: Defense
- Claire D. Vergara – Personal Injury General: Defense
Grand Rapids office member:
- Michele Dunsky Adams – Insurance Coverage
Petoskey office member:
- Matthew W. Cross – Civil Litigation: Defense
Established in 1913, Plunkett Cooney is a leading provider of business and litigation services to clients in the private and public sectors. The firm employs approximately 140 attorneys in Michigan, Ohio, Illinois and Indiana.
Plunkett Cooney has achieved the highest rating (AV) awarded by Martindale-Hubbell, a leading, international directory of law firms.
For more information regarding Plunkett Cooney’s 2022 Michigan “Rising Stars,” contact the firm’s Director of Marketing & Business Development John Cornwell, at (248) 901-4008; email@example.com.
– End –