The managing partner of Plunkett Cooney's Indianapolis office, Pamela A. Paige maintains a diverse practice in the areas of banking, insurance coverage and general litigation, including claims involving creditors' rights, bankruptcy, business, real estate, title insurance, transportation liability and product liability.
Admitted to practice in the state and federal courts in three states and in Washington, D.C., Ms. Paige represents national and regional clients either directly or through their insurance providers. For over 30 years, she has successfully represented financial institutions, product manufacturers, insurance providers and motor carriers, among many other clients.
Ms. Paige represents banks and other Indiana-based lenders in all state, federal and bankruptcy courts. Her practice also includes expertise in the defense of insured property owners and lenders when they become the target of litigation brought under title insurance policies.
In addition, Ms. Paige has extensive experience defending general liability cases involving slip, trip and falls, as well as claims arising from motor vehicle and trucking accidents. Her product liability practice is diverse and has included, among many others, claims involving allegedly defective manufacturing tools, automotive components, recreational vehicles and mass produced food.
Ms. Paige is a member of several professional organizations, including IndyCREW, the Indianapolis chapter of Commercial Real Estate Woman and the Transportation Lawyers Association. She has spoken at various seminars and has participated in the Indiana Bar program focusing on legal education for students in local school districts.
- Indiana State Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- Washington D.C. Bar Association
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- Transportation Lawyers Association
- Gold E. Locks Program (Speaker)
- Past president and vice president of local school
- Lord's Pantry (Volunteer)
- Parent Guild (Committee Chair)
Areas of Practice
- Judge Robert Hamer, Bergan County, N.J. Superior Court, 1989-1990
- Pace University School of Law, J.D., 1989
- California State University, Fullerton, B.A., 1984
- New Jersey, 1989
- New York, 1990
- Indiana, 1991
- Washington, DC, 1992
Honors & Recognitions
Indiana Super Lawyer in Products Liability, Indiana Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters publication, 2018-Present
- Indiana Supreme Court Rules Store Managers Cannot be Held Negligent for Accidents in Which They Played no PartLitigation Defenders, 04.19.2021