Shantinique Brooks is a member of the firm's Bloomfield Hills office who practices primarily in the area of insurance coverage law.
Ms. Brooks represents insurance companies in the defense of complex coverage litigation. In addition, she consults with clients regarding underwriting, claims handling, emerging coverage issues and coverage opinions.
Ms. Brooks’ coverage work includes matters relating to complex environmental contamination, automotive, trucking, construction defects, product liability, bad faith, and personal and advertising injury.
- Wolverine Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Catholic Charities of Onondaga County (2013 - 2019)
- Spectrum Human Services, Lead Volunteer (2008 - 2012)
Areas of Practice
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Syracuse University, S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications, B.S., 2015
- Michigan, 2020
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan, 2021
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Michigan, 2021