Glenn C. Ross is the Co-leader of Plunkett Cooney's Business Transactions & Planning Practice Group. He represents clients in the areas of business law and transactions involving real estate and complex financing. Mr. Ross also advises clients in various matters related to general corporate law, commercial transactions, trademarks, and mergers and acquisitions.
As a former staff accountant, Mr. Ross leverages his experience to provide counsel and advice regarding a variety of financing sources for real estate projects, including the use of tax credits, conventional construction and permanent financing loans, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loans, 221(d)(4) and 221(f) FHA loans, HOME funds, private activity bonds and other federal, state and local financing sources. He also ensures clients are compliant with regulatory requirements and tax laws related to complex real estate transactions that involve tax credits, state and federal programs, and bonds.
In addition, Mr. Ross drafts and negotiates commercial, partnership, operating, shareholder, asset and stock purchase agreements; financing documents in real estate development transactions; commercial leases and contracts.
Representative Client Work
- Advise clients regarding commercial transactions and strategic planning
- Manage corporate, regulatory and trademark filings
- Conducts due diligence process for corporate transactions for clients in the manufacturing, health care and technology industries
- Advise emerging technology companies in start-up and capital acquisition matters
- Advise employers regarding employment policies and represent clients in administrative matters before various governmental agencies
- State Bar of Michigan
Areas of Practice
- Wayne State University Law School, cum laude, J.D. 2011
- Michigan State University, with honor, B.A., 2005
- Michigan, 2011
Honors & Recognitions
- Michigan Super Lawyer Rising Star in Real Estate Law; Michigan Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters publication, 2020