Plunkett Cooney’s Tax Law Practice Group provides comprehensive services to businesses and individuals in this complex and ever-changing area of the law.
The firm’s services include representation during tax audits, appeals and litigation; business tax planning; international tax issues; estate and gift tax counsel; defense against criminal tax and banking charges; and everything in between.
Members of the firm’s Tax Law Practice Group include attorneys with specialized knowledge of tax law, advanced degrees in taxation and diverse work experience, including previous service as legal counsel for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). This unique combination of legal acumen and insider IRS knowledge helps set Plunkett Cooney apart and allows its attorneys to tackle even the most challenging taxation cases.
Feel free to review all of the firm’s services as outlined under this section of the website. For questions or for a free initial consultation, contact the firm’s Tax Law Practice Group Leader Alan Shamoun via email or by calling him directly at (248) 594-5786.
View Team Members
- Michigan Lawyer Weekly, May 3, 2019
- WDIV Channel 4 News, 04.15.2019
- Labor and Employment Lawnotes (Fall 2018), Vol. 28, No. 3, 11.01.2018
- Crain's Detroit Business, 10.29.2018
- Cannabiz Law Blog, 06.06.2019
- Cannabiz Law Blog, 03.14.2019
- Cannabiz Law Blog, 02.19.2019
- The Sophisticated Employer Blog, 11.14.2018
- Cannabiz Law Blog, 10.31.2018
- Don't Bet the Business, 06.25.2018