If you know these 10 things about protecting your trade secrets, you’re better informed than most Michigan business owners and executives.
Your legal team could benefit from the 3 "Es" new attorneys bring to each engagement.
Protecting the rights of Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) minority members is best done with a well-crafted operating agreement.
Many businesses prefer arbitration to resolve disputes, but if contractual questions arise about whether to arbitrate, the courts decide.
Winning your case in court doesn’t always mean you win financially with the opposing party on the hook to pay your legal fees.
Understanding preliminary injunctions and how they can help in Michigan commercial litigation.
Presidential executive order sets stage for federal regulation of digital assets industry.
Pandemic reshapes litigation, provides opportunities for attorneys to practice new skills and highlights nation’s resilient court system.
Asserting the first-breach rule as a defense in a contract dispute requires understanding the difference between a substantial and technical breach of the contract’s terms and conditions.
When attorney fees are damages and collide with the limited jurisdiction of Michigan’s district courts, how can you maximize recovery within the court rules?
- Commercial Liability
- Business Risk Management
- Business Torts
- Civil Litigation
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Commercial Real Estate
- Trade Secrets
- Litigation Discovery
- Corporate Formation
- Commercial Leasing
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Mortgages
- Commercial Loans
- Mortgage Foreclosure
- Regulatory Law
- Shareholder Liability
- Risk Management
- Fraud Activity
- Cyber Attack
- Tax Law
- Damages Recovery
- Class Action
- Product Liability
- Biometric Data
- Banking Law
- Statute of Limitations
- Noncompete Agreements
- Internet Law
- Consumer Protection
- Residential Liability
- Zoning and Planning
- Department of Education (DOE)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Unfair Competition
- Uniform Commercial Code (UCC)
- 10 Things About Trade Secrets you may not but Should Probably Know
- What New Lawyers Bring to the Practice of Law
- What Rights do Limited Liability Company Minority Members Really Have?
- Arbitration or the Courtroom, Who Decides?
- Wait, I Have to Pay my Own Attorney? But I Won the Case?
- Preliminary Injunctions in Michigan, the More They Change the More They Stay the Same
- President Biden Signs Cryptocurrency Executive Order Establishing Whole-of-Government Approach to Regulating Digital Assets Industry
- My 5 Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Am I at Fault for Breach of Contract if the Other Party Breached It First?
- Maximizing Damages Recovery in Michigan's District Courts Challenged by Jurisdiction Limits